Description du poste
Is this job for you?
It just might be. You have to be able to maneuver words with skills, in both Arabic and English. You have to enjoy the complicated process of discovery, of learning, and of thinking. The Internet must rank pretty high up there in the list of things you understand and love.
That's what we expect of you.
What you can expect of us, on the other hand, is quite different. You will work with a diverse team of creatives and technologists, who come from all over the world. You will learn more about writing for the web, as well as how to craft exciting competitions, engage on social media, and work with PR and marketing. Since we are from the Internet, social media will play a large role in your job.
Expect to entertain, and be entertained. Expect to write articles, tips, and advice that will help the Middle East's professional community. Expect to socialize online, and meet people from all across the world who want to improve their careers.
This job is for you if you are passionate, love correct grammar, and always up to a challenge.
• Sourcing and writing content for the Bayt.com as a company.
• Update existing content continually in line with SEO practices.
• Partake and brainstorm in departmental discussions on brand, voice, and tone with communication.
• Produce career literature.
• Produce interviews.
• Produce content for business development usages.
• Produce newsletters and mailers.
• Assessing, editing, and ensuring consistency in all corporate communications materials including sales, marketing, advertising, content, etc.
• Maintaining the online presence of Bayt.com on social media in order to increase number of registered users.
• Ensuring high levels of engagement on Bayt.com content to increase interaction and page views by responding to comments and ideas
• Pushing different content onto social networks, social bookmarking websites, as well as forums, then tracking what our audience is liking and reporting back to editor
• Taking part in generating ideas for increased engagement, including features, quizzes, competitions, and tools
• Provide help and support for the users of Bayt.com, when required.
• Assist with PR and marketing operations, when required.
1. Solid Skills:
* Excellent English writing skills (Grammatically correct, appealing, and target relevant)
* Excellent Arabic writing skills (Grammatically correct, appealing, and target relevant)
* Understanding and familiarity with all the major social networking sites
2. Soft Skills
* “Idea person”; ability to come up with relevant and interesting ideas on spot
* Naturally interested in different topics, with an awareness of what people like and do not like
* Has thick skin and ability to handle criticism
* Familiarity with rules of web communication
* Ability to connect to people via online channels
* Ability to perceive how web users relate to digital content in the form of articles and micro-articles
* Ability to work whenever it is necessary
* High motivation and passion for product
* Curiosity and ability to find interest in any industry
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Amman, Jordanie
- Domaine de la société:
- Traduction; Journalisme; Technologie de l'information
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa. With over 15 million registered job seekers (February 2014), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the region.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011), and the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for four years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).