Description du poste
• Participates in setting the Factory strategic plan.
• Sets the annual goals for planning department which contribute with company vision
• Develops and implement plans for section teams. Build milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts them as necessary to take any changes into account. Provide clear direction and ensure that staff knows what is expected of them.
• Risk assesses; develops, categorizes, controls, implements predictable risks, evaluates controls sufficiency and takes the appropriate actions.
• Prioritizes own workload to ensure timetables are met, and often work with competing deadlines
• Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process through monthly meeting with Demand Planning.
• Leads and supervises the planning team; export, materials requisition, production planning and follow up sections.
• Organises, plans, delivers and maintains effective team working to achieve the department action plan goals.
• Empowers and aligns team members.
• Reviews and evaluates the department performance in achieving the objectives.
• Prepares of annual, monthly and daily production schedules.
• Prepares of annual and monthly materials requisitions.
• Follows up actual production performance VS. Standard performance.
English language skills– Computer Literate –Planning and Organising skills – Ability to act decisively – Attention to detail – Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines – Ability to motivate others – achievement oriented and focused on producing results – committed to recognising and developing staff.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Fabrication et Production
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Olympic Group history goes back to more than 70 years, as the first company who produced an Electric Water Heater in Egypt. The company witnessed a lot of success milestones since then. In 2011, Olympic Group was acquired by Electrolux, a worldwide leader in Home appliances and appliances for professional use, in a deal worth EGP2.7 billion and considered the largest and most important since 2011 revolution. Electrolux strategy is to develop Olympic Group into its regional manufacturing hub for home appliances in Middle East and Africa using the most advances industrial techniques.
Olympic Group currently produces 3.5 million units of white goods on an industrial area of 500,000 square meter. The company has some 20 sales outlets operating under the name "Home Zone" and 12 distribution center, with the most extensive after-sales and maintenance network through 50 service centers allover Egypt. Olympic has 6000 skilled & experienced employees as well as indirect labor of some 50,000 incl. suppliers, wholesalers and retailers.
Olympic Group’s latest product generation was launched in 2012 under the brand name Zanussi for Electric water heater, Washing machines, Refrigerators, Deep Freezers, Cookers, Microwaves, Air conditions and Vacuum cleaners.
Electrolux is a global Leader in household appliances for professional use, Its headquarter is in Stockholm, Sweden , selling more than 40 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers & professionals. In 2013, Electrolux had sales of SEK 109 billion (equivalent to EGP 113billion) and 61,000 employees.