Planning and Follow Up Manager
Description du poste
• Sets the annual goals for planning department which contribute with company vision
• Develops and implement plans for section teams. Build milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts them as necessary to take any changes into account. Provide clear direction and ensure that staff knows what is expected of them.
• Risk assesses; develops, categorizes, controls, implements predictable risks, evaluates controls sufficiency and takes the appropriate actions.
• Prioritizes own workload to ensure timetables are met, and often work with competing deadlines
• Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process through monthly meeting with Demand Planning.
• Leads and supervises the planning team; export, materials requisition, production planning and follow up sections.
• Organises, plans, delivers and maintains effective team working to achieve the department action plan goals.
• Empowers and aligns team members.
• Reviews and evaluates the department performance in achieving the objectives.
• Prepares of annual, monthly and daily production schedules.
• Prepares of annual and monthly materials requisitions.
• Follows up actual production performance VS. Standard performance.
English language skills– Computer Literate –Planning and Organising skills – Ability to act decisively – Attention to detail – Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines – Ability to motivate others – achievement oriented and focused on producing results – committed to recognising and developing staff.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Fabrication et Production
- Type de société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Lieu de résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2014 Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and 60,000 employees. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.