Planning and Follow Up Manager
Description du poste
• Participates in setting the Factory strategic plan.
• Sets the annual goals for planning department which contribute with company vision
• Develops and implement plans for section teams. Build milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts them as necessary to take any changes into account. Provide clear direction and ensure that staff knows what is expected of them.
• Risk assesses; develops, categorizes, controls, implements predictable risks, evaluates controls sufficiency and takes the appropriate actions.
• Prioritizes own workload to ensure timetables are met, and often work with competing deadlines
• Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process through monthly meeting with Demand Planning.
• Leads and supervises the planning team; export, materials requisition, production planning and follow up sections.
• Organises, plans, delivers and maintains effective team working to achieve the department action plan goals.
• Empowers and aligns team members.
• Reviews and evaluates the department performance in achieving the objectives.
• Prepares of annual, monthly and daily production schedules.
• Prepares of annual and monthly materials requisitions.
• Follows up actual production performance VS. Standard performance.
English language skills– Computer Literate –Planning and Organising skills – Ability to act decisively – Attention to detail – Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines – Ability to motivate others – achievement oriented and focused on producing results – committed to recognising and developing staff.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Fabrication et Production
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Olympic Group (OG) is the market leader and pioneer in the white goods industry in the Egyptian market and the region, with strong vertically and horizontally integrated operations. While the company traces its roots back to the 20s of the last century, OG was established in 1995 as a holding company that overlooks a number of closely related subsidiaries engaged in the manufacturing and trading of household appliances, consumer electronics and related industries.
Olympic Group capitalized on a diverse history and expertise to further expand in the whole region. Driven by the need for a top-notch competent product, Olympic Group has undergone horizontal and vertical growth.
In other words, a wider range of products has been introduced and quality standards have been maximized to prime effectiveness. Due to its expertise, maturity and diagnostic understanding of the Egyptian market, Olympic Group long history is enriched with all kinds of encounters and has managed to stand unsurpassed among other economic structures in the region.
The core activities of the company are supported with the after sales service available through the largest and most effective specialized 45 centers geographically spread throughout the country serving our customers 7 days a week. Also we serve our customers through a state of the art call center with more than 100 highly trained agents.
For more information about Olympic Group Products please visit our website: www.olympicgroup.com