Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
The PM will be responsible/and
- To define the scope of projects based on communication with Jordan healthcare Initiative JHI core team, extended Cisco teams, and stakeholders.
- To create, update, maintain a professional project plan to be executed within the JHI core team and extended Cisco teams.
- To collect, document, raise, follow up, present, and communicate issues, risks, metrics, and key indicators related to JHI projects.
- To manage (plan-run-execute) and oversee the project planning and execution, resources planning and monitoring, action items creation and follow up. Communicate and inform PMO (verbally and written) with daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc plans, tasks, milestones, issues, risk, including the status of all mentioned items on a daily basis or as needed with urgent matters. (Follow up - Communicate - Report)
- work as a JHI resource in both technical and functional capacity to plan, execute, and perform assigned tasks by JHI PMO related to current and future projects and programs.
- serves as a JHI Team member to plan, execute, and perform any ad-hoc task or work item that comes up during any of the projects phase and as assigned by JHI PMO.
- serves as the communication owner to initiate, document, and follow up on meetings between all project team members.
- Collect, document and maintain CHP solution and other JHI proposed solutions, Design, Implement, and Support requirements.
- Actively collecting, creating, and publishing - all type of technical and functional documents in both languages (English and Arabic) related to:
- PMO, Project Plan, SDLC, Training, Communication, Go live, Issues, Risks, Change Management, Security, Post go live support and maintenance.
- Travel to customer sites throughout Jordan to plan, prepare, execute, monitor, follow up, report of, and communicate project activities, tasks, milestones, and work items.
- Collect and communicate project plans and technical requirements while working with external and global Cisco teams to plan and execute implementation of systems and solutions.
- Coordinate PMO logistics and public relations for internal and external extended team members
- Work with, travel, and communicate with technical and functional staff from different pilot and project sites at the MoH, MoICT, and any other department or entity to facilitate, prepare, and execute any work item related to information, materials, equipments, resources, or personal needed to complete any work item during any phase of the project or the program.
- Prepare and execute solution build with external SME's and engineers traveling to Jordan and projects sites.
- Prepare and execute logistics for external SME's and engineers traveling to Jordan and projects sites
- Prepare and execute communication plans and go live plan and logistics.
- Perform Information and data analysis (training materials, workflow processes, requirements gathering)
- Work under the supervision of the PMO to manage the relationship between JHI teams and customer sites.
- Plan, assign resources, and execute all type of ongoing and new project related activities as set by the PMO
- Work as a resource throughout the project/solution implementation lifecycle phases as a technical/functional resources including (analysis, design, development, training, production support, communication, logistics, public relations, and other teams accommodation), and other tasks and work items as assigned by PMO.
- Ongoing documentation of plans, actions items, and executed tasks (and saving into the Cisco shared folder) to compile a work book that can be scaled and used in future projects and programs.
- Other office and professional tasks as assigned by Cisco director and PMO manager.
- Communicate and Inform PMO and applicable team members (verbally and written) on a regular basis about relevant activities.
- Prepare weekly status report on planned activities, completed activities, resources, project timeframe, issues, risks, concerns, metrics, communications, and meetings.
- Manage the weekly JHI program and projects meeting with PMO and JHI team to plan and discuss weekly work items.
- Manage the weekly project meetings with local and extended teams: (set the meeting, prepare and communicate agenda, takes and distribute minutes of meeting, action items documentation, assigning and follow up, and update project plans accordingly)
Proficiency in using of all Microsoft Office applications in English and Arabic
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Amman, Jordanie
- Domaine de la société:
- Technologie de l'information; Services de santé, autres
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié