Description du poste
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Generates new business opportunities for ABB through projects, OEM, trading and contracting segments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop the business of ABB for Industrial Supplies Division through OEM personnel, projects personnel, traders, consultants and other potential clients.
• Meeting individual sales targets as well as contributing towards the sales of the electrical department.
• Gather the information on all upcoming projects in Qatar, including main contractors and project managers, and compile the information as a data source.
• Visit consultants to obtain information on products specified for upcoming projects and take the initiative to get ISD’s ABB products specified.
• Visit MEP contractors, consultants and project managers to present technical information in order to generate orders.
• Organize periodic technical seminars in coordination with the principals
• Provide quotations as per requests from the contractors and key accounts
• Follow up on submitted quotations and tenders until they are awarded
• Order materials and follow up (in coordination with administrator - Logistics), if awarded
• Ensure and secure payment by negotiable instruments / by advance payments / in coordination with FINCO on approved credit terms
• If the payment is through a L/C, coordinate with Admin or Finance department from the opening stage till the realization stage
• Support FINCO in minimizing receivables by facilitating collections.
• Submit invoices to clients (excluding Governmental clients)
• Handle warranty issues as necessary
• Generate daily and weekly reports for the Manager - Electrical Department and the GM-ISD.
• Create a customer data base from the daily activity report through CRM.
• Provide stock reports to the Electrical Manager as needed
• Assist Principals with any commercial or technical information as required
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical background
• Previous experience of 2 - 3 years in similar post is a must
• Electrical sales, particularly about the local / regional markets
• Excellent customer service ability
• Pleasing, presentable and diligent
• Ability to present technical information
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Fluent communication in English - both written and spoken, Arabic a plus
• Good PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
• Customer & Quality Focus
• Team Orientation
• Presenting & Communicating Information
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Doha, Qatar
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur