Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
- The candidate will have to set goals, and establish training programs for their sales people. Also, advise his sales group on ways to improve his team sales performance, achieve goals and obtain expected quotas.
- Expand the SME & SoHo account acquisition and build a long lasting customer trust.
- Responsible for the creation and development of ongoing business relationships with the company SME & SoHo clients.
- Create, implement and execute action sales plan.
- Generate and maintain credible forecast for accounts and specific territory and provide this information on a regular basis to the management.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those accounts and territory assigned.
- Consistently deliver monthly and quarterly revenue results that meet or exceed the targets.
- Provide sales/product training, motivation and leadership to an account base of partners and their sales teams.
- Develop and execute sales management strategy and aggressive sales plan metrics designed to create accountability and meet company revenue goals.
- Prepare and maintain scorecard data and develop strategy to enhance the motivation at work.
- Ensure client’s demands to be satisfied.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate client’s demands.
- Managing a portfolio of SME & SoHo.
- Generate new clients.
- Leading project management activity.
- Delivering sales presentation to high-level executives
- Attending client meetings.
- Prepare client proposal and provide accurate information to the customer.
- Ensure compliance to policies & procedures,
- Work on shifting schedules, including weekends and holidays.
- Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, closing sheet, follow up and adherence to goals.
- 5 years experience in sales preferably in a telecommunications company.
- Ability to teach, motivate and mentor his sales teams.
- Strong forecasting skills.
- Capable of building relationships and communicating effectively with every level in the organization through outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good business sense
- Computer Literate
- Excellent sales skills
- Ability to build conversation or rapport.
- Has a positive attitude
- Ability to meet targets or quota.
- Account Management
Diploma in any business related course
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Télécommunications; Technologie de l'information
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- US$3.000 - $4.000
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Arabie Saoudite
- Certificat / Diplôme
A propos de la société
Middle East & Africa for Technology” as one of the top leading companies in providing outsourcing, recruitment, pay rolling, government relations, logistics services in KSA market & Middle East as we are distinguished from others with all what is required and desired like prompt pluperfects, commitment of time terms, professional follow up as well as strongest relations with governmental and private related parties.
The principals of MEATECH share equally in the ownership. Although each partner has different strengths with the project support services field, cross training is a very important that each can handle every aspect of the business, especially in the start-up years. As the company grows and adds staff, the principals will diversify into other equally strategic positions.