Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Sales, Marketing & Development Representative – Middle East
Description du poste
The position intends to support the growth of the DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers (P&IP) business in selected key markets like paving (asphalt modification), packaging, wire & cable and potentially mining throughout the Middle East Region (KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria and Morocco).
Please visit these links to get more information about the products -
The position we seek can be based in Jeddah, Riyadh or Dammam in Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities -
* The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving annually defined sales targets (revenue, variable contribution, and past dues).
* Identify and develop new business opportunities to drive growth and value creation.
* Responsible for business and share growth through channel partners and direct customers consistent with business strategy by segment and/or application with respect to product offering, value pricing, value proposition creation, product/market positioning, account management and other related sales, marketing & development tools
* Develop expertise in key markets and applications and be the key point of contact for customers, partners and key players along the value chains.
* Continuously assess key markets for their attractiveness, understand trends and changes, legislation and regulatory issues, competitive benchmarking, value chain/key players/influencers.
* Promote the P&IP product lines along the different value chains. Work closely with the marketing and technical experts to develop and execute account strategies.
We seek an Arabic speaking engineering graduate with 3 - 5 years of field sales, marketing and business development experience in the technical or industrial sector.
Experience in or knowledge of the following will be a plus -
- local paving regulations, specifications and standards .
- knowledge of packaging, wire & cable and mining markets and relevant application profiles
- knowledge of the GCC market and regional exposure within MENA
Applicants should have strong technical marketing and market development experience and skills, be effective at value selling and have strong communication and interpersonal skills in English and Arabic.
Civil Engineering, Chemical engineering, Chemistry
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Jeddah, Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
A World Leader in Market-Driven Innovation and Science.
With expertise spanning two centuries, diverse industries and more than 90 countries, our company is uniquely positioned to help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.For more than 200 years, DuPont has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services.
Our market-driven innovation introduces thousands of new products and patent applications every year, serving markets as diverse as agriculture, nutrition, electronics and communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Today, DuPont is proud to build on this heritage by partnering with others to tackle the unprecedented challenges in food, energy and protection now facing our world. With global population expected to approach nine billion by 2050, DuPont is working with customers, governments, NGOs and thought leaders to discover solutions to today’s toughest challenges.
Together, we believe we can provide enough healthy food for people everywhere, decrease dependence on fossil fuels, and protect people and the environment for generations to come.
We look forward to what a third century of science and innovation can do.
At a glance our
- 2011 revenues: $37.9 billion
- Employees: 65,000+ worldwide
- Global: Operating in approximately 90 countries worldwide
- R&D: More than 75 research and development and customer service labs in 12 countries around the world.
For further information please visit - www.dupont.com