Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be Hilti’s face to the customer and become part of a highly professional and very successful team of sales professionals at Hilti Kuwait. You will consult customers and make them Hilti fans! To do so you are supported by a team of Engineers as well as a customer service team. In detail this means:
- Achieve profitable sales of Hilti products to assigned customer base and territory
- Develop new accounts / customers and build a high level long term relationship with decision makers in construction companies
- Apply a structured Sales Management Process to maximize sales opportunities and increase market penetration within the territory
- Manage and develop the growth of key products within the assigned sales territory
- Demonstrate Hilti products to potential buyers /customers and ensure successful introduction of new products
- Timely reporting to Sales Manager on daily call plan/report, weekly/monthly briefings
• BSc. in Civil or Mechanical engineering or Technical Diploma.
• Minimum 3 years handling direct sales with construction industry, eg. heavy equipment, construction materials .
• Demonstrate excellent multi-level sales skills when in front of customers and prospects, e.g. positive openings, probing to identify opportunities and needs, support, close and handle attitudes
• Have strong technical skills, e.g. trade, application, product and services
• Have excellent knowledge and selling skills in services and the Hilti value proposition, e.g. fleet, HOL, pricing, complaint handling
• Master the given support tools, e.g. SAP Mobile, PDA, Microsoft Office, intranet and internet, etc.
• Quickly learn new applications, products and services and present them to your customers.
• Good knowledge of construction industry.
• Candidate based in Kuwait with Transferable Residency and Kuwaiti Driving License
Cette offre d’emploi a été publiée dans les Spécialités suivantes:Relations d'affaires Gestion de l'ingénierie Développement du leadership Contrats de vente Vente immeuble
BSc. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Technical Diploma
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Al Koweït, Koweït
- Domaine de la société:
- Construction/Génie civil; Industrie; Ingénierie
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- US$3.000 - $4.000
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Hilti - a worldwide presence
Hilti is the competent partner for construction professionals worldwide.
Products and services of technical superiority increase the productivity of Hilti’s customers.
They benefit from innovation, comprehensive advice and professional services; together this generates significant added value.
• Founded in 1941 in Schaan, Principality of Liechtenstein
• One of the global leading companies in providing products, systems and services to construction professionals
• Located in more than 120 countries on five continents
• More than 21,000 employees
• More than 50 nationalities at Group Headquarters in Schaan
• Direct sales model
• 2003 winner of the Carl Bertelsmann Prize for outstanding corporate culture
From the workshop to a worldwide group
2006: Implementation of Vision 2015
2005: Introduction of new corporate identity
2003: Launch of a new business field with mining products
1998: Laser measuring systems and cutting and sanding systems are launched
1996: Introduction of the “Champion 3C” corporate strategy
1991: The first Hilti installation systems are brought to market
1986: Firestop and foam systems are introduced
1985: Screw fastening technology is introduced
1983: Hilti HIT injectable adhesive mortar is launched
1982: Hilti adds diamond coring technology and breakers to the product range
1980: Foundation of the Martin Hilti Family Trust
1970: The first production plant is established outside Liechtenstein, in Thüringen, AT
1967: Anchor systems launched
1964: Rotary drills added to the product range
1960: Transformation from “Maschinenbau Hilti OHG” to a joint-stock company
1952: First foreign representative office opens in Italy
1948: Beginning of development of a direct fastening system
1941: Martin Hilti founds the “Maschinenbau Hilti OHG”
For additional information please visit our website at www.hilti.com