Certificate In International Compliance
IIR Middle East
This course has expired. We're sorry. This course is full or has expired and is no longer accepting applications.
This course is designed to provide a holistic overview of compliance.
- Define the meaning of compliance for your organisation and be capable of developing an organisational response to its demands.
- Appreciate the relationship between corporate ethics, governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship.
- Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home
and abroad and understand the risk consequences of noncompliance.
- Recognise the implications of corporate accountability in
developing a culture of compliance.
- Understand how to produce a corporate compliance programme tailored to your own organisation and learn how to optimize your organizational structure for compliance.
All professionals with responsibility for compliance will benefit by attending, specifically:
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and Managers Détails supplémentaires
Catégorie(s) de sujets: Accounting/Finance
Méthode d'enseignement: Classroom
Type de programme: Course
Dates de l'évènement: 04 Nov 2012 - 07 Nov 2012
Lieu: Fairmont Hotel, Dubai
Fairmont Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates