Middle East Consumer Confidence Index Survey (May 2008)
June 15, 2008
The goal of the Middle East Consumer Confidence Index analysis is to understand the perceptions and attitudes of Middle Eastern consumers regarding the economy of their countries, their personal financial and job situation, their likelihood to purchase and invest and the employment market in general. JobSeekers were spread across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco and other Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Based on surveys of Jobseeekers and professionals in all industries and across all career levels, jobs and salaries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and other countries in the Middle East and North Africa, our various consumer indices will be extrapolated from these findings on a regular quarterly basis for which the findings of this Middle East Consumer Confidence analysis serve as the fifth period (May 2008) after the base period in April 2007.
These are the indices:
- Consumer Confidence Index (CCI): a measure of consumer expectations and satisfaction of various elements of the economy including, i.e.: inflation, job opportunities, etc…
- Consumer Expectation Index (CEI):): a measure of consumer expectations and level of optimism towards the future.
- Propensity to Consume/Spend Index (PCI): a measure of consumer willingness to spend/ consume over a certain period of time.
- Employee Confidence Index (ECI): a measure of people’s attitudes towards availability of jobs and salary satisfaction across the Middle East and North Africa.
Respondents' Profile: Professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East HR Research Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East.
Télécharger le fichier
Pour accéder à ce rapport, veuillez cliquer sur le bouton de téléchargement ci-dessous.
|Media Type||Type du fichier||Taille du fichier|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||5834 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||1007 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Rapports de recherche afférents sur Bayt.com
- The Bayt.com Employee Motivation Survey - January 2013
- The Bayt.com Middle East Consumer Confidence Index- July 2011
- Top Industries in the Middle East
Veuillez ouvrir la session avant de soumettre vos commentaires.