1. Gather utility data, analyze consumption, and investigate variances for cause as they apply to the properties.
2. Collection and evaluation of utility consumption data, including the accuracy of invoicing
3. Prepare reports for the Facility Managers highlighting areas requiring attention
4. Audit the facilities to identify cost effective energy saving opportunities
11. Prepare detailed annual utilities budgets and monitor for variances
Support the Facility Managers in developing and evaluating Energy related project proposals
Support the Project and Commissioning Managers during delivery of energy related projects
Produce measurable cost avoidance and reduction within the facilities being managed
Implement energy reduction plans and monitor its effectiveness
Ensure that all services and supplies comply with LEED Specifications
Perform Environmental Audits and spot checks and report on compliance
12. Oversee entire LEED certification documentation process
13. Identify appropriate and effective sustainable design and/ or LEED strategies
14. Coordinate with / support various internal and external team members, including energy modellers, MEP, civil engineers, general contractor, etc
16. Effectively communicate environmental certification program requirements and progress to project teams
Adhere with all SNC and the client HSE policies and procedures.
Adopt a participative style of working, underpinned by strong interpersonal skills that encourage, create and maintain a vibrant and effective workforce.
Exhibit the highest standards of professional behaviour, creating harmonious working relationships across all areas based on mutual trust and respect.
May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area
Maintaining confidentiality and observing data protection guidelines.
Take an active part in appraising their own work against agreed priorities and targets, in accordance with the Department’s performance management review protocol.
الدور الوظيفي: مراقبة الجودة
قطاع الشركة: إدارة المرافق
المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
The technical manager will be responsible for spearheading the FM department for managing and monitoring all MEP issues arising in counterparts of Operations, Projects and Handover team. He should have the foresight to lead the FM department in developing and adopting new competencies to face the day to day challenges in managing the operations of newly handed over projects, existing and new Master Communities and its infrastructure and liaising with other departments like projects and handover team for MEP related issues.
Responsibilities:1. Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, tools and technologies, strong database concepts-and designing techniques.2. Experience in troubleshooting, developing processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.3. Being involved and providing input in the development of the maintenance programs for the relevant proactive and reactive work, and providing ideas for the development of the due process projects4. For the major stages of proactive program, organizing and conducting debriefing meetings to evaluate the progress and risks, and identify lessons learnt for current or future projects.5. Assists FM department by providing knowledge of the prevailing MEP codes of practice, regulations,and specifications for the construction and FM industry.6. Responsible to coordinate with the Client's appointed Project Managers/Consultants duringtransition/takeover phase of the project and highlights any design, system and quality related issues regarding building systems, common areas and infrastructure.7. Attends all periodic progress & technical meetings held with all relevant parties.
8. Manage environmental activities to ensure process and policy is being followed as per LEED requirements9. Develop and document policies and processes and provide training to other team members and subordinates.10. Assists and advises FM and Commercial team of technical issues needed for variations, disputes, workmanship, and work quality.11. Reviews and comments on progress and other reports submitted by contractors and service providers.12. Monitors site inspection plans and approval process, and participate in the testing and commissioning process in coordination with the contractor /consultant / service providers.13. Reviews record drawings, operating and maintenance manuals and other relevant technical submittals whenever required.14. Reviews and guides periodically FM department in upgrading the existing process, procedures and templates to make it user-friendly and maintain it to the international standards.
الدور الوظيفي: الإدارة
قطاع الشركة: إدارة المرافق
المستوى المهني: إدارة