تم إضافة الإجابة من: Nabil Sawalha Comedian, Actor, Motivational Speaker قبل سنة واحدة
I don't know about "breaking in", it is much more "growing into". Comedy is basically a talent that a comedian has to work on to develop skills and technique. As they say, success is 1% talent and 99% hard work.
If you think you have the talent, you have to start small:
1. Start writing down your funny observations.
2. Work on these observations, turn them into sketches and comedy routines.
3. Try your sketches on your friends, family, colleagues, and in gatherings.
4. Polish and re-do. Remember, not everything you think is funny is really funny, so you have to keep trying and keep polishing all the time.
5. If you have the talent, keep working hard. You may fail, but don't be disheartened - even famous comedians fail. The word will eventually spread and some people will start recommending you to their friends.
The road is long but rewarding for those of us who are ready to challenge obstacles. Nothing happens overnight. Success needs hard work, perseverance, staying updated, and experimenting all the time. Even when you reach your goal and become an established comedian, you will still need to work hard.
تم إضافة الإجابة من: Ahmad Alhusainy university قبل سنة واحدة
First of all, all comedians uses jokes that are related, familiar with audience for example, couple jokes is universal, food eating during Ramadhan is specific, so you as well must link jokes with events in arab world, and so on, that's just a sample, you need to watch standup comedy to study the work of others, like using funny event that happen, spice it up a little, and so on.
تم إضافة الإجابة من: Baha'a Al Ddin Younes Al-Thibyan Information Systems Manager قبل سنة واحدة
I totally agree with Big Teacher Mr. Nabeel and I do agree with the word which are between Lines,
Your encouragement words should work with all not only comedian, even though I know that inside each of us a comedian, angel, devil and a lot of characters which we can utilize the best of it and convert it to be our outside Character.
Mr. Nabeel Doesn't need my feedback or opinion, BUT with no doubt you are the best with all my love.
Thanks for these advises and wish you all the best.
تم إضافة الإجابة من: Mayada Alsharkawy قبل سنة واحدة
The golden role to break by makes studies about what people need. You should presented comedy to viewers related to what is happening in their lives or the case with the society around them. Also, your comedy must be intended to please the viewer only and suit all ages.
وظائف "الترفيه" جديدة
المتخصصين على مجتمع بيت.كوم،
اسأل 284 متخصصمتخصص كوميديا