• Prepare or participate on offers/quotations/sales agreements in co-operation with Sales Develop detailed layouts for quotation and orders.
• Clarify project related matters with customers, suppliers and technical staff.
• Provide customers with all project related documentation for equipment, materials to be arranged by customers, detailed line layout as well as accessories, drawings for buildings, installation schedule or similar documentation; control customer’s status of energy supply to ensure proper delivery to SIG packaging lines.
• Arrange for commercial and technical quotations from suppliers per project for budgeting and layouts
• Order equipment with SIG Combibloc and other suppliers according to sales agreement and receipt equipment quotations.
• Arrange timely shipment and installation of SIG Combibloc equipment.
• Project timing management and issue and update detailed project master schedule and project controlling as per project master schedule(PMS).
• Control of installation, commissioning and hand-over to customers until closing of project in close co-operation with SIG Combibloc site manager and customer project coordinator.
• Project budget controlling and cost monitoring after contract signature till handover to customer.
• Conduct special projects for improvement of customer satisfaction, improvement of line-performance, re-arrangement for installed equipment etc.
• Support Management, Sales & Marketing and Service on all technical matters of filling machines, downstream machines, up-stream equipment and other accessories.
Desired have experience in project management
Ms project or similar software for project control
Languages required to be known:
Legally required skills:
(e.g. UAE Driving License)
Good creativity for technical, organizational and administrative matters
Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Algiers, Algeria
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 27 Max: 35