• Lead the merchandising team in achieving excellence at POP.
• Accountable to ensure that visibility / space agreeements with customers are implemented.
• Ensure implementation of planogrammes and merchandising guidelines.
• Review team journey plans as needed to maximize effectiveness.
• Feedback on the effectiveness of our own activities along with recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate with the A&P Coordinator and the respective CCSDM with regards to type and quantity of POP material is required.
• Provide management constantly with information relating to competitive activities and actions covering all the POP drivers (range, visibility, pricing, promotion)
• Develop and maintain long term effective business relationship with customers.
• To identify and recommend any opportunities for improvement.
• Responsible to maintain an upto date factbook containing, planogram by category / brand, Nestle visibility agreements with key customers, customer information, key competitors information etc.
• Training and development of the team including on the job training.
• Evaluate and recommend any specific needs for training and development.
• Build strong teamwork and spirit.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes. Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity
Main Purpose of Job
To lead the merchandising team in delivering the company objectives in terms of spaces and visibility in the assigned area. To ensure all activities are flawlessly executed at POP.
Clean and professional appearance / presentable, Excellent attitude / enthusiasm self-motivator, Able to self-express / communicate easily, Reliable trust worthy / dependable, Proactive, hands-on approach, Discipline and organized.
Training and coaching of assigned sales team, Selling skills, Initiative and follow through, Leadership, Thinking and problem solving
Physical and outlet-wise understanding of assigned territory, Product knowledge and arguments, Customer needs and buying pattern, Understand company strategies and objectives, Promotion plan and merchandising guidelines. Should hold a valid driving license.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: