Menu - [Jump to main content]
To enable and facilitate regional and global trade and commerce.
To be recognized as one of the top five global logistics and express transportation service providers. It is the next destination we aim to reach in our journey.
1. Innovation and Technology 2. Quality 3. People 4. Corporate Activism 5. Commitment to Security - TAPA
To respond to customers’ contacts (phone, e-mail, fax & SMS), register their requests and respond to their inquiries as per company standards; and ensure providing excellent customer service and convenience to our customers Major duties include but not limited to,
• Handle Incoming Phone Calls
• Resolve standard customers requests and route issues that require follow-up to Customer service Team
• Communicates customer inquiries/messages/feedback to teams and sales owners
• Provide satisfactory service to customers
2005-02-01 Went public on the Dubai Financial Market
2003-01-01 Co-founded the Global Distribution Alliance (GDA)
2002-01-01 Acquired by Abraaj Capital
1997-01-01 Traded shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange
Best Environmental Practices
Aramex took the Best Environmental Practices award from the International Green Apple Awards in 2008.
Express Logistics Provider of the Year
Aramex won the Express Logistics Provider of the Year Outstanding Achievement of the year Award from SCATA.
Best Quality Assurance Program
Aramex took the Best Quality Assurance Program from Middle East Call Center Awards in 2010