Menu - [Jump to main content]
Hospitality Management: Graduates will be equipped to work as effective managers in all aspects of the hotel industry and in a wide variety of hospitality organizations. They will demonstrate excellence in the fundamental theories and business practices of this industry. The graduates will also be able to apply the legal and ethical obligations to guests and employees of hospitality organizations.
Hospital Administration: Graduates will be able to work as effective managers in health care organizations alongside medical professionals. They will be able to understand healthcare challenges and devise policies that affect the healthcare industry. They will also understand the internal and external dynamics that influence the efficient management of various types of healthcare organizations.
Bachelor in Hospitality Management
• Enable the student to analyze the relationship between functional areas of hospitality and leverage synergies to maximize performance.
• Develop the student’s ability to apply knowledge of financial management to hospitality management.
• Strengthen the student’s ability to apply technology to enhance hospitality organizational performance.
• Enable the student to model the behavior of effective leaders and apply concepts of leadership to hospitality management.
• Instill within the student an understanding of the legal and ethical considerations affecting hotels and food service organizations.
• Provide the student with a global perspective and knowledge of diversity issues related to hospitality management.
Program learning outcomes
• Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamental business practices of hospitality management.
• Understand legal and ethical obligations to guests and employees of hospitality organizations.
• Exhibit leadership skills when managing employees in hospitality organizations across business functions and geographies.
• Apply fundamental business knowledge to help hospitality organizations grow and compete.
• Employ analytical skills to increase revenue and manage costs in a hospitality organization.
• Develop an understanding of the global nature of hospitality and the cultural differences in guests and employees.
• Utilize emerging technologies in hospitality to more effectively manage organizations.
• Understand and engage in research utilizing sound methods learned to add value to his work and the community
• Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning by participation in professional development activities.
|Who Should Register?|