* Install and create new Domain Controller.
* Set security and privilege levels.
* Microsoft Exchange administration and monitoring.
* ISA administration and monitoring.
* Help desk for Winxp, Vista, Win7, office 2003, office 2007.
* Troubleshooting hardware and software (PCs and Servers) problems.
* Administration of network printers, scanners and Faxes.
* Oracle ERP administration.
* Microsoft CRM administration.
* Internet connection administration. (DSL, Leased line)
* Backup policy using windows tool.
* Follow up to date technology and always update and enhance the available software and hardware.
* Install and deploy antivirus and antispam
* Contact suppliers to get offers of software and hardware and discuss with the Procurement Director
* Responsible for all office equipment maintenance agreements and follow up.
* Network administration windows server 2003 (2008 is a plus).
* Exchange 2003 (2010 is a plus).
* ISA Server 2004 (2006 is a plus)
* Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
* Good background in Cisco Technology.
* Backup and Restore.
* Experience in Microsoft CRM (is a plus).
* Install and deploy Antivirus and Antispam
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Mining; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 40