-The Human Resources (HR) Supervisor is responsible for the daily management of expat and local national human resources for the company.
-As the HR Supervisor he will oversee the work of LN HR Assistants.
- Organization and collation of all expat contractor Personnel Files.-
- In processing and out processing of expats.
- Respond to all related requests for HR information and statistics.
-Compilation, logging, distribution and storage of routine reports and returns.
-Correct filing and recording of HR documentation.
-Maintain correct filing and back up of all HR department e-mail.
-Present the HR briefing to employee induction courses.
- Should have atleast 2 to 3 years of Experience
-Ability to develop and implement programs documents and reports.
-Should have the presence and intellect and the ability to express themselves verbally and in written form.
- Must have proven organisational and planning skills and the intelligence and foresight to plan in advance.
- Will have an even and balanced temperament and be level-headed at all times.
-Must be confident enough to express themselves to his managers and to clients
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen