2. Monitors the accurate records of all employees’ vacation. Plans, consumption and balance in line with the legal requirements and internal regulations.
3. Track overtime activities and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
4. Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to meet the different department's objectives and to ensure that all employees comply with the legislative requirements regarding employment practice and procedures.
5.Prepare the monthly payroll.
6. Reviews the headcount movement and ensure it is reflected in the payroll (new hires, resignations, transfers, etc.)
7.Ensures that working hours, internal regulations and penalties regulations are well implemented.
8.Follow-up, ensure proper implementation of the medical insurance benefit for the staff members.
9.Update the employee's data bank.
10.Screen the CVs to fill the vacant positions and conduct the initial interview to prepare the shortlist of the best candidates.
11.Receive, screen CVs, application forms and arrange/conduct for interviews.
12.Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
13.Issue job offers for successful candidate.
14.Keep the recruitment filling system and keep applicant data base updated.
15.Provide support to implement the training plan of the staff.
16.Provide support to implement Performance Appraisal System.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office skills, HR Software System will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of individuals
• Planning and creativity skills
• Ability to multi-task and change directives quickly, working independently with minimal supervision
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to set priorities
• Team working
Job Contact: kindly email your updated resume, with a recent photo, indicating the job title in the subject field unless will be ignored.
Job Contact info: Please apply to: hr.
- Job Location:
- Erbil, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 20 Max: 30