• Preparation of short and long term strategic and operating plans pertaining to Petra’s goals.
• Initiate Petra’s annual budget process; maintain financial models and templates used for budgeting.
• Prepare the standard budget forms for all Petra’s Divisions / Departments / Sections.
• Communicate guidelines and basic assumptions developed by Petra’s senior management that shall be considered in the budget preparation.
• Monitor the preparation and compilation of operating and capital budgets to ensure submissions within communicated timelines.
• Review individual budgets to ensure consistency with and support of Petra’s strategic initiatives.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
• Professional Certification such as CMA, CIMA is preferable
• Minimum of 7-9 years of related experience, of which at least 2 years of management-level experience in financial planning, analysis and budgeting
• Strong knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and cost accounting in addition to local reporting and tax regulations and reporting standards
• Knowledge in the industry
• ERP Systems Knowledge
• Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Negotiation and people skill
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong organizing, planning and prioritizing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent Excel and Word Processing skill
• Excellent English and Arabic oral and written communication
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma