• Develop new business opportunities and close sales.
• Meet and exceed the assigned monthly sales target.
► The Ideal Candidate:
• Proven pattern of success in selling IT solutions or services to businesses (B2B).
• Consistent record of outperforming sales targets in previous sales position(s).
■ Activities include:
• Cold calling potential customers utilizing a consultative telesales approach.
• Scheduling in-person meetings and visiting potential customers.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via personal meetings, phone calls and emails.
• Remaining organized and properly documenting all work completed using the tools provided.
• Following all processes and procedures established for the company and the related plans.
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Positive, energetic with excellent face-to-face conversation skills.
• High organizational and time management skills, even under pressure.
• Able to work under start-up pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English).
• Self-motivated towards constantly improving sales skills both in and out of the workplace.
■ Mandatory Requirements:
• To enjoy selling IT solutions and services.
• To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
• To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
• Very good knowledge in Windows, Office, Antivirus and IT Hardware.
• Long-term commitment and confidentiality.
• Owns a car and has a valid driving license.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Business Support; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 35