Debenhams is the leading department store business from the UK. What differentiates Debenhams from other retailers is the unique combination of own-bought brands, exclusive designer ranges and leading international brands. The majority of our merchandise is available only at Debenhams. This unique mix of premium brands at affordable prices enables us to satisfy existing and attract new customers.
Our product ranges appeal to all ages and tastes across ladieswear, cosmetics, skincare and fragrances, accessories, menswear, childrenswear, lingerie and homewares.
Debenhams currently has over 20 'Designers at Debenhams', designing over 41 different ranges. Designer collections include J by Jasper Conran, Butterfly by Matthew Williamson, Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. They offer aspirational merchandise in all departments at affordable prices.
The role of a Sales Associate who will work in such a store is to provide excellent customer service at all times and assist customers throughout their time in the store. They must attend all training sessions with a view to increasing product knowledge so as to have greater knowledge about the products that the store maintains.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Process till transactions quickly and accurately.
- Advise customers on latest trends.
- Be able to turn customer service into sales.
- Actively seek to maintain and improve store retail standards on selling floor, service areas and stockrooms.
- Fully follow operating procedures, and provide customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: