• Will be responsible for developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with both top consultants and clients from all around the world.
• Will be responsible for the sourcing and delivery of top consultants to an impressive client portfolio, including some the biggest names in the Oil, Gas & Energy Industry.
• Will be proactive in seeking employment opportunities for our high level consultants and seeking consultants for our high level clients.
• Will be joining an international team of experienced colleagues from around the world.
• Will be dealing with different people from all over the world therefore cultural sensitivity and understanding in the job is required.
• Professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the recruitment industry, preferably from an International Oil and Gas background.
• Must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading both English and Arabic.
• A BSc degree or MSc qualified
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: