Who are we?
• We are the Number One online marketplace for jobs in the Middle East
• We sell recruitment solutions to thousands of companies across the Middle East
• We have the largest database, with millions of CVs of ambitious global professionals
We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Here is what you can expect from us:
• A fun, vibrant and productive environment
• A commitment to reward & celebrate your hard work and achievements at every step
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
* Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
* Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
* Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
* Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
* Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
* Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
* Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
* Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel
* Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
* Determine system performance standards
* Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
* Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
- Ability to work under pressures.
- Great desire to learn and thrive.
- Very Good communication skills .
- Analytical thinking.
-Familiarity with scripting language.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma