Borrowing & Debt Management Short-term Investments, Financial Risks Management, and providing
Financial and management reports.
•Manage Petra’s bank accounts to service Petra’s operating and financing requirements.
•Evaluate bank services in terms of quality of services, technological sophistication, charge rates, reputation and financial standing of each bank. And negotiate with banks their credit facilities, charges and commissions.
•Recommend banks’ limits depending on the banks’ evaluations
•Maintain sufficient liquidity for current needs through obtaining short term borrowing from relationship banks.
•Obtain and manage long-term financing and ensure the effective control of funds once financing is obtained.
•Follow up on Petra’s cash flow needs and arranges finance/cash requirements for Petra’s operational and capital needs.
•Minimize interest paid on borrowed funds through dealing with the bank with the most favorable rates and monitor repayments.
•Manage all bank charges, monthly repayments, balloon payments and interest payments.
•Invest Petra’s excess cash in money markets as per the investment mandates set by Petra’s management with a focus on minimizing risk, maximizing return, and ensuring liquidity.
•Hold the most profitable and least risky mix of money market instruments for the purpose of serving liquidity and currency needs of Petra.
•Assist in the formation of the financial risk management policy.
•Identify potential liquidity risks and exposures, foreign currency exchange risks, interest rate risks and credit risks.
•Measure financial risks and prioritize each exposure according to set criteria.
•Develop alternative financial risks mitigation strategies.
•Develop infrastructure to monitor financial risks and report on compliance with the policies
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
• Professional Certification such as CTP, CFA is preferable
• Minimum of 7-9 years of related experience, of which at least 2 years of management-level experience in treasury management, working capital management or corporate finance
• Strong knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) in addition to local reporting and tax regulations and reporting standards, knowledge in cash management and internal controls on cash and knowledge in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analysis
• Knowledge in the industry
• ERP Systems Knowledge
• Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Negotiation and people skill
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong organizing, planning and prioritizing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent Excel and Word Processing skill
• Excellent English and Arabic oral and written communication skills
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma