- Excellent experience in Cost Accounting and Reconciliation is mandatory.
- Candidate will work 2 shifts.
- Candidate must know how to develop and administer all accounting operations and other related reports to ensure accurate and comprehensive analysis of the activities.
- He should also know how to organize and present these data with substantial analysis and information for the finance department’s use in creating financial and accounting reports regularly needed by management and also possess some administrative skills.
- Key Duties Hold full responsibility for the office Petty cash Assist with the calculation of the weekly funding requirements Write up all cheque payments for signature Issue and Subscriber Invoices and follow up on the cash collection where necessary Manage intercompany balances and ensure all fully reconcile before month end close.
- Produce all cost reports used in the accounting review meeting prior to month end closure.
- Assist with the preparation of subscriber payments and their calculation. Ensure all transactions are booked in accordance with the appropriate tax computations.
- Highlight any areas of risk to appropriate management.
- Working 2 SHIFTS.
- Familiar with accounting packages.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in the same position preferably with a trading company.
- Computer literate and can generate reports on Excel in both Arabic & English.
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Good command in English (writing, reading and speaking)
- Job Location:
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Bachelor's degree / higher diploma