The Biomedical Engineer will provide overall technical support for the installation, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of instruments / equipments. This person will be responsible to perform on-site installation and planning (site planning, site inspection, installation), calibration, repair, preventive maintenance, upgrades and customer training sessions.
1. Training consumers in proper operation, repair and maintenance procedures.
2. Determining client technical needs and qualifying new products to meet their needs.
3. Assisting and supporting sales team in making technical presentations.
4. Proactive communication with the sales & marketing team/management about customer activities. Updating and communication of customer support plans and requirements.
5. Creating/maintaining account file and updating customer information timely.
6. Getting feedback on customer satisfaction and acting on concerns by frequent contacts with customers.
7. Understanding the current and future operational support needs of customers.
8. Maintenance and completion of all necessary paperwork, and other administrative and safety related documents.
9. Ensure that stated safety policies, procedures and instructions are adhered to and that the necessary records and checks are maintained at all times.
10. Ensure that all works are adequately protected and the safety of the workforce and public is maintained at all times.
11. Undertake other duties of a similar nature as may be requested by management. Overtime may be required on an ad-hoc basis dependent on the needs of the service
12. Participate in approved training appropriate to the post.
13. May be required to participate in the operation of the Section’s emergency out of hour’s standby rota.
14. Provide "hands on" experience with specified equipment including testing and troubleshooting system level problems.
15. Provide detailed test results and documentation
16. Undertake other duties of a similar nature as may be requested by section.
Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills and superior mechanical competence, understanding of how to achieve results in the given environment; ability to work with all types of individuals in multiple settings and locations and to promote diversity in the workplace.
With Kuwaiti Drivers License
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Al Ahmadi,Kuwait ; Al Farawaniyah,Kuwait ; Al Jahra,Kuwait ; Al Kuwait,Kuwait ; Hawali,Kuwait ; Kuwait
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma