• Works closely with the HR Business Unit liaisons and other colleagues within HR to carry out the department’s strategic priorities.
• Initiatives will vary based on company and departmental needs, but initial projects include auditing, standardization, improvement and measurement of processes within HR.
• Partners with management to identify opportunities to standardize and improve key processes; develops projects and activities in support of departmental goals; plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time, resource and budget parameters; works with cross functional teams, including external and community partners, to accomplish project objectives;
• Identify and implement processes that enhance the effectiveness of the department and HR function; may have direct reports.
• 5 years of HR generalist background.
• PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work successfully with senior management team as strategic partner.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage and drive change.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Luxury industry experiences a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Job Location:
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: