The main accountabilities of the position will be as the following:
• Majority of the time is spent conducting photography sessions, Evaluates, critiques, trains and instructs photography.
• Maintains all equipment (e.g., Lights, Cameras & Printer)
• General studio functions such as Quality of portraits; produces high quality portraits and monitors the quality for the studios photography.
• Participates in the creation of studio photography.
• Ensures supervising the printing of the photos.
• Ensures lights, cameras, backdrops and props are in pristine condition and set to company dictated settings/standards.
• Instruction, mentoring, critiquing and coaching all other photographers in business.
• Working closely with customers to discuss the sort of images required and understanding how they are to be used.
• Operating in different locations under different work environment
• Good employment standing.
• Submitted and has received approval of portraits demonstrating application in positioning, posing, lighting and composition.
• Understands and applies principles of posing and the photography fundamentals.
• Proficient and skilled in post-production software.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma