2. Prepare for the audit assignment by reviewing applicable laws and regulations, examining the company’s policies, procedures and systems, interviewing involved people and/or observing the execution of work to gather all needed information about the concerned area before conducting the audit.
3. Carry out on-site audits as per agreed schedule, meet with people, collect facts and records, discuss them with the concerned person in an objective, concise and constructive manner, evaluate the reliability and integrity of provided information to ensure the accuracy of audit findings.
4. Assess the established systems with regards to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures which could have a significant impact on operations and data processing to assess compliance and identify non-conforming areas.
5. Analyze operational and management processes and internal control’s effectiveness and efficiency in view to identify any relevant weaknesses
6. Carry out physical verification of assets and reconcile them with available records to assess their proper safeguard
7. Review and analyze audit findings, evaluate the effectiveness of particular activities or systems, identify the causes of inefficient practices, coordinate with the concerned persons to propose the most appropriate solution / recommendations for improvement.
8. Prepare a variety of reports, documents and other written materials in order to document internal audit activities and provide written references as needed.
9. Participate in the meetings with line managers to expose audit findings and recommendations and provide them with the needed assistance to develop an action plan for correcting identified discrepancies/problems.
10. Take advantage of on-the-job training opportunities to increase capability and skill level.
11. Participate in the meetings with line managers to expose audit findings and recommendations and provide them with the needed assistance to develop an action plan for correcting identified discrepancies/problems.
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma