1. To pick-up shop key from Head Office every morning and return key at the end of each working day (where applicable).
2. To clean entire shop, along with colleagues, including floor, counters, doors, windows, garbage disposal and all equipment.
3. To clean, polish and re-arrange all product display material in use or not in use and report to Supervisor excessive display material lying unutilized.
4. To check for accuracy and proper functioning, weighing scales, calculators, Diamond Tester and all other equipments.
5. To greet all persons entering the shop, assess and understand customer requirements & aspirations and invite them to the specific counter; ensure no customer is unattended.
6. Provide all required product and price information to the customer and effectively close the sale; request Supervisor to take over in event of any difficulty.
7. Prepare invoices thoroughly without any corrections or over-writing for all sales made.
8. Ensure proper amounts of payments are received from the customer and proper change/balance amounts are returned; ensure proper procedures are followed in case of Credit Card sales.
9. In case of non-availability of a product, understand the exact product requirement of the customer, record it in the Promise Book/Order Book and communicate the same to the Shop Manager; follow-up on the same.
10. Receive repair orders from customer, understand exact requirements, prepare repair bags and ensure all repair bags are kept in the proper designated place; ensure all repair orders are entered in the relevant register and send to the Workshop
11. Follow-up on the repair orders for timely delivery; Inspect and ensure all repairs have been carried out in accordance with the customer's requirements before informing the customer.
12. To inform and follow-up with customers of booked and repaired products and report action to Shop-Incharge.
13. Prepare and submit the Daily Sales Report to the Shop-Incharge.
14. Ensure prominent display of all advertising and POS material in shop.
15. Ensure adequate availability of Customer Complaint / Suggestions blank forms in Arabic/English; inform the customers of availability of the forms.
16. Participate in all stock-taking exercises.
• Pleasing personality and positive attitude.
• Knowledge of Arabic/ other foreign languages preferable
Salary is 300 OMR
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales; Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent