Purpose and Scope
1. To augment resources in F & A under Cost accounting Function to deal with
product costing, variance analysis, inventory reporting and cost control.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. To monitor and ensure timely recording of manufacturing cost and cost of goods
Sold in to the system
2. Reconcile perpetual vs G/L inventory balances on a monthly basis. Prepare
monthly inventory report
3. Gather information needed from various departments and set up all new part
numbers in the computer system. Review bills of materials and routings for
accuracy and enter in the system. Calculate standard labor and overhead rates
for each manufacturing process by location.
4. Compile cost data for preparation of annual budgets including estimates of
standard cost increases for the following year.
5. Analyze WIP,COGS, manufacturing variance and purchase price variance accounts each month and prepare reports.
6. Prepare cost estimates for new products and product changes.
Excellent working knowledge in MS excel
ICWA / ICWA-Inter commerce graduate
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25