Financial Analyst - Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons Holding Company
To prepare/consolidate, interpret and maintain the financial or business management reports, budgets, forecasts and variance analysis of the Company while being able to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines, management’s expectations and make recommendations to contribute to the overall business objectives and strategies.
1) To participate in the annual budget preparation process of the Company from data collection stage, to coordination with Operations and Accounts teams, review and verification until consolidation.
2) To ensure the proper preparation of monthly management reports and consolidated management reports, while ensuring timely submission and data integrity of these reports in strict accordance with deadlines for the required review and providing feedback to management to support key decision-making.
3) To perform overall financial statement analysis, investigate significant variances, detect anomalies and identify areas of improvement/critical success factors and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
4) To handle the following items with regards to special projects:
• Coordinate the flow of information effectively while maintaining a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
• Prepare business plan and forecasts for review and approval.
• Proactively interact with key management to gather information and review all data needed for the projects and valuation analysis.
• Prepare presentation to set out the key underlying concepts of the project.
• Take initiative and identify key items where management should focus their attention on.
5) Proactively analyze and interpret business performances on a monthly basis.
6) To prepare ad hoc reports and analysis of various companies under the Group as deemed fit and required by management.
7) To assist in preparation of various presentations and collect all relevant qualitative and quantitative data to come up with an adequate and accurate presentation to the Board or to Executive Management.
Computer skills: MS Office, SAP and strong Excel skills Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce Post Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
Post Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma