1. HSE Engineer / Officer will act as a catalyst in motivating and advising the site management and front line engineers and foremen to fulfill their obligations on safety.
2. Assists the Project Manager in implementing the guidelines given in HSE Plan.
3. Ensures the full compliance with client HSE regulations and requirements.
4. Conducts pre-job safety meetings with all sub-contractors before they start on site.
5. Inspects the entire work site on a continual basis, making on-the-spot corrections of unsafe acts of the workmen and taking suitable steps to eliminate all the unsafe conditions. The HSE Engineer / Officer will provide an inspection report indicating all the unsafe conditions prevailing at site, highlighting the status of rectifying such conditions.
6. Plans the requirement of first aid, fire fighting, safety signboards and safety appliances well in advance.
7. Ensures that the accident report in the prescribed format is sent to all concerned parties as explained in the chapter “Accident Reporting”.
8. Conducts safety meetings with all staff members, which will be chaired by the Project Manager.
9. Provides induction training for all the staff and workmen upon arrival on site as well as organizing refresher sessions whenever required. The Safety Engineer will maintain record of conducting such sessions.
10. Prepares and submits the HSE safety performance monthly report.
1. College graduate with one (1) year full time advanced Safety Diploma from any internationally accredited university.
2. B.Sc. / Diploma in Engineering with advanced Safety Management Diploma from any internationally accredited university.
3. International qualifications like NEBOSH Level 3, OSHA #500, IOSH, etc.
4. Must be able to speak and understand English
In addition to the above, the applicant should have a strong management capabilities and ten (10) years of Middle East (GCC) work experience in a full-fledged HSE Department.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location: