1. Give full assistant for the Project Manager in all activities required to be delivered in the site on timely manner and required Quality/Quantity
2. Define the project materials, man powers and equipments needed to finish the works assigned on time without delays
3. Issues the Internal supply Requests (ISR) at least before four working days of material needs and forwarded it to the Project Manager for approval. (urgent requests shall not exceeds 15 % of total requests)
4. Follow up the ISR execution and items delivery, and report any delay to the Project Manager as needed.
5. Assist Project Manager in Governing and oversight of project activities.
6. Initiate Fast Accident Report immediately when any accident/incident noticed, and then forward it to the Safety Officer, Project Manager.
7. In terms of quality required mentoring of works execution and schedule time as per approved drawings and specifications.
8. Ensuring to follow up the addressed overall objectives and program define by the Project Manager.
9. In coordination with the Project manager evaluate the subcontractor who finishes his work within a period not exceeding two weeks after finishing using the approved procedures and forms ISO 9001:2000.
10. Coordinate with the Main Store Storekeeper and Purchasing Managers for material delivery and receiving in coordination with the Project Manager.
11. Supervise the Project staff (as mentioned in the project organizational chart) and make sure that all of them are executing works in accordance to the approved procedures and forms.
12. Improve the performance of the Project staff and procedures in coordination with Project Manager.
13. Make sure that all employees in the Project aware of the Company Quality Policy, Objective and the ISO 9001:2000 system in coordination with the Project Manger.
14. Follow up and conduct required test (soil, concrete, etc) on time and maintain log in coordination with Site QS
15. Prepare Daily program & Site Diary to submit project manager which includes activities happened on site to produce record for analysis
16. Allocation of available resources in cost effective manner in coordination with foreman
17. Ensure foremen are executing works with latest drawings (approved)
18. Study drawing to provide technical clearance to foremen in coordination with project manager & consultant
19. Timely submission of inspections to proceed works without any stoppage
20. Seek any clarification with project manager / consultant if any variance
21. Produce requirement schedule 1 month ahead in coordination with foremen and submit to project manager
22. Recommend required quantities for payment after monitoring subcontractors performance (SC) and timely receivable of payment to S/C
23. Update information to planner/ project manager for progress update as well monthly invoice claims.
24. Issue non-conformity to project manager if any materials rejected on site
25. Recommend corrective actions to project manager if delays happens
26. Timely communication of variation to project manager / Site QS
27. Follow up with subcontractors, suppliers for timely completion of works as well delivery of materials
28. Working hours should starts upon official start timing (i.e. 6 AM) and end up as per closing of site depends on balance of works.
29. Performs any other similar duties assigned by the Project Manager.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil/Architectural) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Arabic, English
3. At least 5-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Ability to devise concise and effective quality procedures.
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Ability to communicate well at all levels.
7. Able to work on own initiative, still supporting team goals and contributing to team motivation
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma