CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, Policies, and Standards for Purchasing Across Departments
* Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
* Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
* Assures sanitation compliance.
* Assists Executive Chef in all aspects of purchasing (e.g., Food, Beverage and Controllable) to ensure quality and profitability.
* Orders all food and beverage based on business needs.
* Assists Executive Chef in maintaining/lower budgeted food/controllable costs.
* Delegates and enforces first in/first out inventory rotation for all storeroom products.
* Maintains sanitation and safety standards as specified in the brand guidelines.
* Ensures that proper safeguards are in effect for the security of the food and beverage storeroom assets.
* Enforces item use-up with storeroom personnel and kitchen management to keep inventory at lowest level possible levels.
* Communicates with kitchen, restaurant management and vendors to ensure timing of deliveries satisfies advanced food production needs.
* Checks invoice on goods received against shipment to ensure quantity, quality, weights and purchase specifications are as ordered.
* Uses existing computer programs to perform daily and period end food and beverage costs.
* Maintains inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
* Completes administrative tasks on a timely basis (e.g., C-7s, menu costing, general office duties).
* Completes period end inventory according to Food and Beverage and Accounting standard operation procedures.
* Calculates figures for food and beverage inventory.
* Ensures that price and product availability issues are communicated as needed to the F & B Director and Executive Chef.
* Ensures all LSOP's are adhered to by all employees.
* Receives and inspects all deliveries.
* Maintains an accurate controllable log and beverage perpetual.
* Ensures accurate administration of all invoices, and adherence to proper bookkeeping procedures.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: