Plans, organize, leads and controls the work flow of the reception are in a professional, timely manner while ensuring quality at a fair cost to the customer.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to the following:
• Interfere, investigates and follow up every return job and inform the Workshop Manager in order to take immediate action and refers to the Service Manager.
• Create and implement service packages according to the market needs.
• Ensure all repair orders are closed in a timely manner.
• Maintains a professional appearance.
• Customer satisfaction monitoring; SFU, CSI and Service of excellence results and Compas of dealers.
• Follow up job cards over than 30 days.
• Courtesy cars update with the last model.
• Team motivation and follow up of;
- Daily report DOC
- Weekly meeting with Service Advisors
- Weekly report to the Service Manager and Workshop Manager
- Service Measure and Recall campaign by DMEL
- Strive for team work between Advisors and Team Leaders
- Daily planning of the customer coming into the workshop
• Up to use our DMS (Autoline), EVA, ASRA, NIS
• Audit the parking “car finish” every week.
• Follow the daily planning of the booking.
• Check if all the procedures are reflected by the Service Advisor.
• Follow and apply the actual plan.
• Understands, keep abreast of and complies with the State of Qatar local regulations that effect the service operation.
• Keeps abreast of all new technical updates, recall campaigns and new vehicle models.
• Carry out any temporary assignments your reporting manager requires
1. Invoiced labour sold hours
2. Job card details and contents
4. Opened pending job cards
5. Meeting deadlines
6. Customer complains
7. Sold invoiced spare parts
Certification(s) / Training(s):
MB Technical Training
MB Warranty standard and procedures
Auto line software
Mechanical Engineering degree
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma