Sales Consultant - Motorcycles
Date Posted: 2017/01/30
- Attain monthly set targets as agreed with management.
- Prompty attend all customer enquiries and proper follow - up.
- Take the database of the new customers and ensure that it is saved completely.
- Prepare quotations and costing sheets
- Explain all warranties and services schedules to delivering customers.
- Follow up with customer after delivery and remind about any feedback or problems.
- Follow up all pending deals, referrals and leads according to Sales timeline.
- Maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction through personal follow up, courtesy and after sales follow up along with a pleasant disposition, good work ethics and moral and represent the company in a professional and courteous manner a all times.
- High School Education
- Previous Motorcycle Sales Experience
- GCC experience
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates