• Work in the field handling accounts and making presentations. Will cover both inside and outside sales representations (retail and national)
• Prospect and generate leads from various advertising sources.
• Provides on-site sales calls assuring visits to advertiser and prospects. This includes calling for appointments, preparation, and follow-up to maximize ad sales, travel to/from customer sites.
• Meet prospects to evaluate advertising needs
• Prepares in-depth print/online proposals for all clients and prospects
• Utilizes Phone/Email/CRM to effectively prospect and close business
• Use sales tools, program/product information and mapping to demonstrate programs' ability to meet customer needs.
• Maintain and improve sales from existing accounts while expanding volume and frequency.
• Develop marketing plans for selling new accounts and expanding market penetration. Quote prices and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Service accounts by assisting in receiving ad copy, preparation of advertising layouts and ad proof corrections. Monitor and report on competitive activity.
• Manage print ad sales efforts to maximize revenue and increase competitive market share. Ability to forge positive relationships with clients through consistent contact to determine advertising needs and by evaluating competitive activity to maintain market leadership and ascertain market trends.
• Work closely with production to create a layout and design that meets advertiser interests and needs.
• Maintain clear and consistent communication with Advertising, Sales, and Marketing Team regarding sales performances and market trends.
• Perform general administrative duties in the sales department, such as working with the editorial team to control traffic flow and scheduling.
• Attend conventions, trade shows and participate in department sales
Ability to represent the company to the public with professionalism and positive demeanor
Ability to speak English and Arabic language
Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Advertising; Publishing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma