Job Purpose: To create outstanding customer confidence by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care & to maximize service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
Duties & Objectives:
• Schedule Service Appointments
• Obtain customer & Vehicle data and reviews vehicle history prior to the arrival of the customer.
• Greeting the customer in a timely manner.
• Answer customer calls in timely Manner.
• Advice the customers on the care of their car and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
• Notify Team Leader of Incoming work.
• Check on the progress of repair whole day of all the Job cards created.
• Provides Accurate and complete written cost estimates of labor and parts.
• Write up customer’s vehicle problem accurately and clearly on the Job card.
• Contact customers if any changes in the Job card need to be done and advice those on the reason for change.
• Implement and maintain service marketing programs.
• Obtains customers signature on repairs orders and provides customer a copy of the same.
• Maintain Professional appearance.
• Keep work area clean.
• Carry out temporary assignments given by the managers as required.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Ensure final inspection has been carried out before delivering the car to the customer.
• After the service of the car initiate the invoice process.
• Personally hand over the car to the customer and ensures the customers satisfaction is met.
• Explain the complete work done by the service team and also the charges for the customer.
• Ensure customer vehicle is clean and well serviced before the delivery of the car.
• Ensure the customer is well informed of any delays in the service timings and hand over of the car.
Skills: • Related experience with German brands is mandatory. • Certified Service Advisor is mandatory. • Experience in Passenger Car Service and Body & Paint shop preferred. • Sales Skill. • Communication Skills • GCC experience is preferred. • MS Office and Autoline Education: Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma