• Identifying new sale leads.
• Lead and coordinate all aspects of sales and business development cycle including introductory meetings, sales presentations, producing and submitting of proposals/ tenders responding to queries, agreement of commercial terms, contract negotiation, planning and implementation.
• Pitching products & services.
• Maintain database of potential and current clients and nurture strong relationships.
• Follow-up via using various means Skype, email or cold calls.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who make decisions about purchasing.
• Submitting daily and weekly reports including but not limited to the calls made, proposals and visits carried out.
• Female Preferred.
• 3-4 Years of experience in software sales & business development within GCC.
• Fluent in spoken/written Arabic & English.
• Graduate within any domain preferably marketing.
• Must have valid driving license.
• Must have basic understanding of current web based technologies
• Should possess technical skills, making reports, sending emails, doing Skype meetings etc.
• Good communication & negotiation skills required.
• Qatar market experience is a plus.
Marketing or Computer software
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 20 Max: 28