Bring your whole self to work. As an ambassador at the world’s leading lifestyle brand.
BECAUSE THE ART OF HOSPITALITY NEEDS ARTISTS LIKE YOU
Anyone can learn to make a bed. Carry a bag. Make a drink. But the heart of hospitality is an art. That’s why we’re not looking for just anyone. We’re looking for you. Because you’ve got authentic style. A warm way with people. Natural curiosity. And a big heart. Us too. That’s why we offer amazing benefits, training, opportunities for career growth and promotion. And it’s why we’re the world’s leading lifestyle brand.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
· High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
· 2-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Skills and Knowledge
· Number Facility - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
· Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
· Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
· Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on mechanical or technological equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
· Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
· Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
· Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
· Purchasing and Materials Management - Knowledge of practices and procedures needed to maintain material, equipment and supplies; including vendor identification and contract negotiation, supply requisition and purchasing, and inventory control (e.g., accounting and budgeting).
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: