Bayt.com Infographic: Are Middle Eastern Professionals Happy with Their Work/Life Balance?
September 17, 2012
The ability to maintain a decent work-life balance is important for achieving personal happiness and job satisfaction.
Bayt.com's September infographic reveals interesting statistics from Bayt.com's ' Work-life Balance in the MENA' poll (September2012):
Highlights from the infographic:
- • 26.9% of professionals believe that their poor work-life balance has jeopardized both their mental health and happiness.
- • 64.8% professionals would accept a pay cut for more free time on their job.
- • 43.3% professionals feel they have not built a successful work-life balance.
- • 89.3% of the respondents believe that balancing work and life is absolutely possible.
Data for the Bayt.com's ' Work-life Balance in the MENA’ was collected online from July 22 – August 13, 2012, with 8,287 respondents covering more than 12 countries in the MENA region.
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: Workplace Satisfaction in the Middle East and North Africa
- Bayt.com Infographic: Recruitment Practices in the Middle East and North Africa
- The Bayt.com Career Aspirations in the Middle East and North Africa Survey – January 2015
Please login to post a comment.