The Bayt.com Employee Motivation Survey - January 2013
January 08, 2013
The Bayt.com Employee Motivation Survey is conducted to identify drivers of employee motivation in this region, understand how the current environment is affects employee satisfaction levels in the region and understand MENA professional's perceptions of their management.
- • 77% of MENA respondents claim being motivated to some extent towards the work they do.
- • 58% of the total respondents claim they receive some level of support from their organization to maintain a healthy work-life balance. However, 39% claim they receive little to no support.
- • Almost four in ten MENA claim they would at least stay for the next 12 months with their current employer.
- • 71% of MENA professionals are well informed of their company’s goals and 64% of professionals also believe that there is high level of transparency in the communication in their organization.
Respondents' Profile: Data for the Bayt.com Top Industries survey was collected online from from December 6-16, 2012, with 10,167 respondents aged 18+, representing Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia and the UAE.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||2187 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||1577 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: Trends in Employer Branding in the Middle East and North Africa
- Ethical Leadership in the Middle East and North Africa (White Paper)
- Bayt.com Infographic : How Do Companies Hire Management in the Middle East & North Africa?
Please login to post a comment.