A competitive TAX FREE Salary based on qualifications and experience
Accommodation or allowance provided
Annual return flights provided
As a result of growth and development, a WELL Known private school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is now accepting applications from western trained, qualified and experienced English first language for academic vice principal position.
VP will have the opportunity to gain international teaching experience while working within a supportive school environment.
Academic VP IS required for the International Programme taught through the medium of English.
The Academic Vice Principal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership position,
a demonstrated ability to ensure highly effective teaching and learning,
strong working knowledge of curriculum and instruction, as well as assessment analysis experience.
a demonstrated ability to articulate educational issues and perspectives in communication with colleagues, parents and others.
demonstrate sensitivity to the local culture and traditions
- Qualified western trained teacher holding a Bachelor's degree in Education or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education.
- minimum 5 years International experience in a senior leadership position,
Trained and qualified teacher (eg PGCE, QTS, State registration)
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $4,000 - $5,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Bahrain; Ireland; Kuwait; New Zealand; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 50