- Operations of complete plant with its auxiliary units.
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of batch plant & its auxiliary units.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness of plant area and support machinery area.
- Raw Material status reports (in stock, consumed and required).
- Scheduling the routine & preventive maintenance without affecting the production schedule.
- Knowledge of maintenance of the plant.
- Fault diagnosis ability.
- Interest & promptness to work and improve the skills.
- Good housekeeping methods, obedience and sincerity at work.
- Good co-ordination abilities.
- Total 5 years of work experience.
- Minimum 3 years as full-fledged Batching Plant Operator of a totally computerised plant.
- Experience with Command Alkon is preferable.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Nepal; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- High school or equivalent