Establishes a basis for an accurate job classification determination, ensuring the incumbent is paid appropriately for the work performed and the department’s budgetary funds are spent effectively. Stablishes a basis for recruitment, selection, and performance evaluations. Communicates the duties and responsibilities of the position to current and potential staff members. With a clear understanding of the job’s expectations, the incumbent is able focus his/her time on the duties that will foster success in the position
Defines the function and role of a position within a group, department, division, and/or organization and may help align individual roles with the goals of the department, division, or organization.
• Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
• Must possess valid authorization to work within KSA
• Will have a Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma
• Human resources managers must have excellent skills in management techniques, budgeting, counseling, business planning, and organization and systems design. They should have a knowledge of all the human resources areas, including benefits, salary compensation, employment, equal opportunity, payroll, and career planning.
• HR management requires an orderly approach. Organized files, strong time management skills, and personal efficiency are key to HR effectiveness
• Must pass and complete a variety of safety orientations, training, and certification as required by customers to work in their facilities and as required by Refinery Solutions LLC
• Skills and Knowledge of job function listed above (not required, but desired)
• High school education
• Prior experience working all weather conditions is also desired
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Min: 30 Max: 45