• Develop marketing materials for promotional events, property tours, and conferences.
• Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional
materials, maps, price lists, or menus).
• Respond to all daily general media inquiries via email, phone, and/or written
• Refer requests for information from the media to an appropriate spokesperson or
• Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news
releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Support activities and initiatives to bolster the property's reputation and image in the
media and in the community.
• Make updates to property website by making changes directly to the website or by coordinating with appropriate others in order to make updates.
• Support media relations outreach efforts, including pitching ideas and events, interview facilitation, and media tours.
• Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in meeting room set-ups, audio visual, and other support services
• Understanding of contract management and legalities
• Understanding of sales strategy and need times as developed by revenue management
• Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals• Sales systems knowledge
Hotel is having an attractive benefits package to their associates with free accommodation, food, airline tickets, vacation, medical coverage, transportation facilities with attractive incentive programme, traning and developing plans.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: