• Planning and putting into effect methods for assessing markets and customer demand.
• Keeping abreast of professional, technical, and insuring that marketing personnel and outside representatives are well trained and acquire a similar knowledge.
• Forecasting sales subdivided as appropriate between brands and markets. Establishing quotas based on overall forecasts, for individual sales territories. Reporting to management periodically on sales performance vs. forecast.
• Preparing, when appropriate or required, expense budgets for marketing, advertising, and other promotional activities and insuring that budgets are not exceeded without prior approval.
• Directing the activities of marketing personnel to insure maximum contact with customers and market exposure for the company’s brands.
• Developing promotional plans including advertising, trade shows, press releases, etc. (and coordinating these activities with other divisions and corporate headquarters for maximum effectiveness).
• Collaborating with the technical staff in evaluating product specifications from the standpoint of marketability.
• Selecting, with management approval, marketing personnel.
• Evaluating customer and market requirements for determining new product specifications, and submitting properly documented justifications for any new product development.
• Developing pricing policies in support of the company’s objectives and strategies for specific brand and market requirements.
• Planning and taking part in visits to customers in conjunction with the appropriate sales personnel or alone, if necessary, to make sales presentations, or determine customer needs.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or food industry experience is a MUST
• Gulf experience is a plus
• Fluent in English and Arabic, in reading, writing, and conversing.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma