The regional sales manager handle sales of Ingenia’s Primary Business (polymer additive preblends, toll polymer compounding, toll grinding) to existing and new customers in the GCC in cooperation with the marketing team and regional teams of inside sales and technical service personnel. This position is assigned the GCC region where they are responsible for market penetration to grow revenue aligned with the company’s strategy. The target customers are the GCC Polyolefin (polyethylene, polypropylene) producers.
• Candidates MUST have a degree in Chemical or Plastics Engineering.
• 5-10 years experience in a combination of sales, technical service or processing experience in polyethylene, polypropylene and/or polymer additives is preferred.
• Candidates MUST have technical expertise with additives and formulation of polyethylene and polypropylene resins and compounds, custom compounding or experience working for or with polyolefin or polyolefin additive producers.
• Fluency in english and arabic is desired.
• Participates in company’s strategy development, together with the Commercial Manager.
• Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting new customers to increasing sales volumes and delivery of existing customers within assigned territory.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Increase market share by growth of existing, new and former accounts.
• Prospects customers on a regular basis. Influences customer buying behavior through effective use of marketing and technical materials, and knowledge of the market and customer needs.
• Maintains customer pipeline and sales probability analysis.
• Responsible for all price negotiations and bids/sales order contracts associated with a customer. Must fully understand pricing models, and meet or exceed forecasting, and budgetary requirements.
• Coordinate customer-facing meetings and technical requirements with technical service team. Is accountable for managing technical project lifecycle.
• Works closely with customer service representative to fulfill customer requirements.
• Must work across functional groups to ensure sales orders are complete.
• Extensive overnight travel is required (50%-80% travel).
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Petrochemicals; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Jubail,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 45