Directs the production department to meet
established profit objectives by reducing scrap
quantities and maintaining a high quality and
minimizing machine downtime.
Identify, analyze and resolve process/equipment and
quality problems as quickly as possible and
participate in the investigation of field quality
problems to maintain good quality product.
Develop and execute prof it;improvements programs for
all phases of the production department in order to
improve work efficiency.
Establish short term production schedules to ensure
that all items and equipment required for this
production are on hand and available to ensure
Participate in all- safety and health programs and
also monitor the plant security and safety by
maintaining good housekeeping standards in all
working areas and around the factory.
Develop appropriate training programs within the
context of the department required.
Monitor all production stock to ensure all products
are maintained at a level consistent with
availability of safe storage facility.
Prepare various reports (daily/weekly and monthly)
for concerned people in order to find out the
production quantity and value.
2. Minimum of 5 years in GRP & GRE pipes manufacturing.
3. Should have a good knowledge on hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
4. Should be able to understand fabrication drawings and guide fabricators
5. Must have leadership and team work qualities to guide a multinational work force.
6. Conversant in both Arabic and English Language.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical )
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma